Slack Reports FAQ
What is Slack?
Slack is a cloud-based team collaboration solution. It's great for team communication and notifications. Much faster and shorter than emails!
What is Slack Reports?
Slack Reports is an app that pushed a short daily report of your sales in Slack everyday.
Why do I need Slack Reports?
Keeping track of your store sales is hard. Your daily Slack Reports message gives you data about yesterday sales as well as how well you are doing within this week and this month.
How to Install Slack Reports?
You first need a Slack account. You can set one up here.
You have one? Great! You can now configure simple things in the Slack Reports configuration screen
- Channel: you can pick what Slack channel you want the Slack Reports to be sent to. It could be a channel you share with some coworkers, or could be a private sent to have it sent to you only.
- Time of the day: What is a good time of the day for you to receive your Slack Reports? Simply slide the controller to pick what works best for you.
What data is reflected in Slack Reports?
- The YESTERDAY section includes sales that happened yesterday, until midnight today. The ones that happened between midnight and one in the current day are not taken into account.
- The THIS WEEK block counts sales that happened this week until midnight today. If you are on Monday, this report will show last week sales.
- The THIS MONTH data counts sales that happened this month until midnight today. If it's the first day of the month, this report will show last month sales.
What if I need help?
Sure! Contact us via email here.
What if I need more details in the report?
Get in touch! We'll be happy to see how to configure it for you!